Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Back and I come out fighting like Mike Tyson!

Last night we went to the Giants game, we were gonna scalp tickets. We needed three tickets, everybody else was sitting in the lower level. So I said I’d deal with it. Plus we had a parking pass that we could sell and I was going to trade it for a ticket. So I walked around and I couldn’t find tickets in our section. And all the scalpers (all husslers of course) kept on saying, “I’ll give you five bucks for the parking pass” and kept on trying to grab it from me. If you drive up to the lot it’s 30 bucks. And I said no give me 30 and then they’d say ten. So after the fifth guy trying to get it from me for five bucks, actually this kid was young; not even twenty. And at this point I got my ghetto talk on, Husslin' Dus'n was in effect. And there were these two chicks sitting in their car at the stop light, which these two kids were trying to sell tickets to while I was talking to them. And they said, “man, you can’t get 30 bucks for that shit.”

I said, "watch me."

I went up to the ladies and I asked if they had a parking pass, they said no. I said I’ll sell it to them for 30 bucks, and they asked how much it was at the gate and I told them 30. They said they would give me twenty but handed me twenty five. And I was ear to ear (because in reality there was no way I was gonna get 30 unless I posed as a ticket taker or something) So I was flashing the twenty five bucks, “did you see that, DID YOU SEE THAT!?”

“man, you said thirty”

“aww, shit; twenty five dollars” Showing the bills to both of them and as I walked away I kept on shouting, “I DON’T EVEN DO THIS SHIT FOR A LIVING! I DON’T EVEN DO THIS SHIT FOR A LIVING!” Then I got two tickets for 25 bucks each and a third for 20. Face value online is 40 I believe. The guy kept on saying, "shit, give me something; an extra five bucks." I gave him two beers out of my back pack. I still rolled into the stadium with ten.

Also, while I was trying to buy tickets, this one dude offered me to get me a hooker who he claimed looked exactly like Beyonce. I wanted to get tickets not herpes. And I wasn’t interested in it, in fact it took me a second to figure out what he was talking about; I’m not up and up on the hooker slang…if he was a street pharmacist… But he kept talking. “200 dollas for an hour, 1800 for the day. Alright, I’ll give you the playa price of 180” If I was a player, why would I need to get a hooker?

So once we got inside, we find a section that has a group of seats together. But I had to sit away from the group. Then I started talking to this cute chick and her not as cute friend, both were sitting infront of me. Then Nick came over and we talked to them for practically the whole game. I was surprised, Nick was a good wing man, I told him to distract the not as cute one while I got the cutie’s number. I got it successfully and it was her real number. I made an entry into my phone and I had her double check it. Her name was Erica, but for some reason I wrote in her name as Eric. She’s all, “you forgot the a”…d’oh! Oh well, better I figure it out then and there, rather then wonder who Eric is and why do I have a dudes number in my phone. So it was a good game. Giants lost but even on a regular game I don’t care about that

1 Comments:

Blogger CorrugatedRobot said...

yeah! shafaded is back!

now i'm ear to ear.

:D

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home