Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'll Make Your Mark!

Putting a handle of Makers Mark to your lips and taking a few good chugs, slam the bottle down, dry heave a couple of times, and then cracking open a natty ice after that; is a great way to start a hangover. But fuck; I hardly get hangovers anymore, I just feel tired the next day. Unless I'm drinking gin, that shit always fucks my brain up.



Sometimes you get thoughts rattling around in your head you don't want to think about or dwell on and the only thing to do is drown them with booze or music. But it has to be good, loud, fast music that makes you sorta def for a few hours. But with booze, it could be bad booze like Papov Vodka, good beer like Heineken, or anything that has an alcohol percentage on the label. Hell, cough syrup works sometimes, although I don't recommend it. It's sad to admit, but burying yourself in work does it too.



But don't think I'm superman, I still get the drinking shits...speaking of which.



I don't know why people don't like having butt pee. I mean, yeah you don't have control over holding the liquid. But you're in and out of the can so fast, even clean up is quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home